Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Sideline Reporter



I had been on top of the world. Former Pro Bowl football player and current NFL analyst. That all changed however when I said derogatory things about several players and teams. I had been fired by my network and no one would hire me because of the things that I had said. I loved my job so much that I was not willing to give up. One of my former teammates went on to develop a body swap formula. I thought it was a silly thing and a waste of time by him, but now, I needed him. I asked him to put me in the body of the most popular reporter. I expected a former player. Instead, I was put in the body of Erin Andrews. Here I am a month after the switch, I feel like I'm adjusting great. This is a new outfit and I can't wait to show it off on air!

No comments:

Post a Comment